The company consists of engineers from the fields of hydrogeology, environmental sciences and geography. We thus form an interdisciplinary team that offers customized solutions for hydraulic problems in natural waters and technical plants. Our offices are located at Wilhelm-Haas-Strasse 6 in Leinfelden-Echterdingen, right next to the Oberaichen S-Bahn station and close to the Stuttgart Degerloch freeway junction. We have extensive equipment in measurement and computer technology. We can rely on a long-standing and well-founded know-how in the application and further development of numerical models in water management. With our engagement in technical committees we participate in current discussions in water management.
MembershipThe engineering company and its team are members of the following associations:
- FH-DGGV: Fachsektion Hydrogeologie e.V. in der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Geowissenschaften
- DWA: Deutsche Vereinigung für Wasserwirtschaft, Abwasser und Abfall e.V.
- Altlastenforum Baden-Württemberg e.V.
- Steinbeis-Mediationsforum e.V., Leipzig
Committee workEmployees of the engineering company are members of the following committees:
- Working group Calibration and Prognosis of the FH-DGGV
- Working group hydrogeology of arid areas of the FH-DGGV
- Working Group Digitization in the Groundwater Sector of the FH-DGGV
- Working Group Lake Modelling of the DWA
- Working Group Groundwater-Sea Interaction of the DWA